Your Lovely Writers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Lovely Writers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aℓι℃є☆Rocks™ and tyler*dream

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello pico world.

   Hello Pico world.  ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BLOGGING? My name is Aℓι℃є☆Rocks™  and I'm gonna rock ur blogging world!.  For my first journey I went too visit my Japanese uncle.  I had fun on his property singing with my cousin, taking a boat ride, and making fun of his long beard.  The ores man for the boat was really grouchy though.  He was always tired but I didn't care.  I felt like a princess even though the person steering my boat was an idiot.  I told my uncle and he fired the ores-man.  The water was really green since that oars man kept on taking a dump behind the boat.  Pee-yuuu!!!!!!!!!! At least we know why when ever me and my sis come she keeps on fainting.  Good bye poo smell! Hello pool cleaners!

stupid ores man
Fainting sister
My cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment